Webinar – Veterans, Military and Spouses Series: Introduction to Entrepreneurship
Sep 28 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
- Some are entrepreneurs or naturally entrepreneurial. This is an opportunity to explore the “entrepreneur in you”. The session will highlight entrepreneurship as an option to generate income and cash flow and how to bring your vision to life. Participants will also be introduced to resources to help you take the next step in starting or growing your business, or transitioning from current activity into a formal business.
- Common Characteristics of an Entrepreneur
- Types of Entrepreneurs
- Entrepreneurship Economic Impact
- Find Out How Entrepreneurial You Are
- Determine How to Proceed with Your Business Idea