- This event has passed.
Webinar – Entrepreneurship – Part 1
Aug 6, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pmFree
Some are entrepreneurs or naturally entrepreneurial. The Entrepreneurship Series is an opportunity to explore the “entrepreneur in you”. The featured one-hour webinar session will highlight entrepreneurship as an option to generate income and cash flow, provide steps to start a formal business, and explore how to develop a business model to bring your vision to life. Participants will also be introduced to resources to help you take the next step in starting or growing your business, or transitioning from current activity into a formal business.
Session 1 (8/6):
– Common Characteristics of an Entrepreneur
– Types of Entrepreneurs
– Entrepreneurship Economic Impact
– Find Out How Entrepreneurial You Are
– Determine How to Proceed with Your Business Idea
Session 2 (8/8):
– Learn the Steps from Business Idea to Business Launch
– Identify Business Structures
– Discuss Key Marketing, Sales and Financial Issues