Assisting Clients in North Los Angeles County 661.362.5900
All LA SBDC workshops are currently being offered online only.
Due to the COVID-19 Safer-at-Home restrictions, all LA SBDC workshops are being rescheduled or offered online only. If you’ve registered for a workshop, please check your email or the calendar listing for the latest updates.
Just getting into social media or want to learn a bit more.
Come and join this 2-part webinar to learn more and apply to your business.
Part 1 (5/23/19):
– What is Social Media?
– Why is it important?
– What are the various Social Media Platforms?
– How do the Social Media Platforms vary?
– Which Social Media Platforms are best for your business?
Part 2 (5/30/19):
– Recap of what is Social Media
– Differences between the different platforms
– What information do I need for each platform?
– How to get started and register for: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTER
hosted by: College of the Canyons
LOCATION | 26455 Rockwell Canyon Rd Santa Clarita, CA 91355 TEL 661.362.5900| FAX 661.362.5596
Servicios en Español | Llame al: 661.362.3199
Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs and services are offered to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. All opinions, conclusions, and/or recommendations expressed herein are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA.