- This event has passed.
Webinar – Tips on How Small and Disadvantaged Businesses can work with GSA
Mar 30, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
Doing Business with U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) and Market Research Techniques for GSA and other Federal Opportunities
Do you want to learn how to do business with one of the largest U.S. government buying agencies?
Do you have products or services to sell that the GSA may want to buy?
Did you know that GSA:
• Is the business manager/purchasing agent for the world’s largest customer?
• Actively seeks new bidders and competition for its supply and service contracts?
• Purchases goods and services on a worldwide basis for federal courts and the U.S. Congress?
• Purchases from both national and local markets from its headquarters in Washington, DC, and 11 regional offices around the country?
• Is carried out by two business services: the federal supply service (FAS), the public building service(PBS), the telecommunications service, and the information technology service?
• Has an Office of Enterprise Development that is responsible for ensuring small, minority-, women-owned, and veteran-owned companies receive access to agency procurements?
Come learn how to get on the federal supply schedule!
Facilitated by: Anthony Caruso, GSA Small Business Specialist